EXPERIENCE Boracay SunCruiser’s “MORNING GLORY” Island-Hopping & Snorkeling Cruises for a good dose of Vitamin Sea!
EXPLORE Boracay’s magnificent underwater world and discover nearby islands and coves for a truly authentic Boracay experience!
This EXHILARATING CRUISE aboard the custombuilt 65-footer outrigger boat can accommodate up to 60 passengers comfortably, making each voyage a cruise of a lifetime that promises to be off the charts!
- Round trip boat shuttle service
- Welcome drink
- Onboard snacks (upon request)
- Snorkeling gear rental
Subject to change or cancellation depending on weather forecasts and tide conditions.
Perfect for group, couple and family getaways, BOOK THE ULTIMATE BORACAY ADVENTURE today!
- Boat shuttle service from the “Boracay SunCruiser Pick-up Station”.
- Subject to change depending on weather and tide forecasts.
- Due to seasonal weather & tide conditions, schedules vary daily. Please contact us for an accurate schedule.
- Fifty (50%) percent deposit upon confirmation
- Fifty (50%) balance at least three (3) working days before the event or private charter
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Booking & confirmation shall be made and honored through Boracay SunCruiser Reservations
- Pre-booking is required with a Full Payment prior to boarding
- Rates are subject to ten (10%) percent Service Charge
- Boracay SunCruiser reserves the right to cancel scheduled cruises due to weather and/or tide conditions
- Schedule is subject to change due weather and/or tide conditions
- Cancelled bookings due to Force Majeure will be fully refunded
- No-shows are non-refundable
- Maximum of sixty (60) guests
- All guests must sign the Passenger Waiver upon Booking Confirmation
- Boracay SunCruiser reserves the right to refuse entry
- Minors (below 18 years old) must be accompanied by a guardian as authorized by their parents in the Waiver
- Please be responsible for your children and minor companions
- Please be responsible for your personal belongings
- Illegal substances and firearms are prohibited
- Gratuity is encouraged