Take your revel to the next level and navigate through uncharted & truly memorable Boracay experiences as you slice through crystalline waters on your own private space under the sun.
The 65-footer outrigger fiberglass boat can accommodate up to 60 passengers comfortably, making each voyage a cruise of a lifetime. Our exclusive events and parties promise to be off the charts!
- Private Parties: Birthdays & Milestones
- Family & Group Celebrations
- Corporate Events
- Romantic Cruise
- Weddings: Including Bachelorette & Bachelor Parties
Rates are for a minimum of three (3) hours for up to 40 persons, for a maximum capacity of 60 passengers in total. Extra charges apply for additional passengers and for extension, per hour.
For inquiries & reservations, email us at email@example.com.
Inclusive of one (1) round trip boat shuttle service.
Food & Beverages are to be ordered separately from our Menu Packages that include a variety of snacks, hors d’oeuvres and a wide range of dishes, and bar menu selections including non-alcoholic beverages, local pours, wines and top shelf bottles (menus upon request).
Corkage fees apply for food and beverage brought aboard.
Event Styling & Decorating services are available, by request.
- Full Bar Service (cash bar basis only)
- Deck Stewards
- Lifeguard & Life Vests
- Sun Beds & Bean Bags
- Unlimited use of the Boracay SunCruiser Super Slide™ – The first & only one in Boracay!
- Unlimited use of the Boracay SunCruiser Jump-Off Launch Pad™ – Two stories high!
- Snorkeling gear rental
- Boat shuttle service from the “Boracay SunCruiser Pick-up Station”.
- Subject to change depending on weather and tide forecasts.
- Due to seasonal weather & tide conditions, schedules vary daily. Please contact us for an accurate schedule.
- Fifty (50%) percent deposit upon confirmation
- Fifty (50%) balance at least three (3) working days before the event or private charter
- Cash and Bank Transfer payment options
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Booking & confirmation shall be made and honored through Boracay SunCruiser Reservations
- Pre-booking is required with a Full Payment prior to boarding
- Rates are subject to ten (10%) percent Service Charge
- Boracay SunCruiser reserves the right to cancel scheduled cruises due to weather and/or tide conditions
- Schedule is subject to change due weather and/or tide conditions
- Cancelled bookings due to Force Majeure will be fully refunded
- No-shows are non-refundable
- Maximum of sixty (60) guests
- All guests must sign the Passenger Waiver upon Booking Confirmation
- Boracay SunCruiser reserves the right to refuse entry
- Minors (below 18 years old) must be accompanied by a guardian as authorized by their parents in the Waiver
- Please be responsible for your children and minor companions
- Please be responsible for your personal belongings
- Illegal substances and firearms are prohibited
- Gratuity is encouraged
- Cancelled bookings due to Force Majeure or Political Disturbances will be fully refunded or can be rescheduled to any free date agreed upon by both parties.
- If the Client wishes to cancel his or her booking, any deposit made shall serve as down payment and can be consumed within the same season subject to availability and rate difference. Super Peak Season bookings are non re-bookable. Failure to consume the deposit shall mean forfeiture of the said amount.
- If availed rate is under PROMO RATES, it is non-refundable in part or full but it can be rebooked once, subject to availability and rate difference. PROMO RATES cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or with other promotions.
- No-shows are non-refundable.